Wednesday 4 January 2012

A Week of Birthday Celebrations (Part Three: The Finale!!)

My Birthday in PeteyB


Every year for my birthday, I have had a house party, even from as young as 4 years old! It is the best way to get everyone you love under one roof!

When I got home from Yorky York on Friday night, Muma Voce had already started to get the house ready for my party on the Saturday.... she had bought some very cheesy decorations and lots of banners etc to ensure everyone knew that I was 21!!

Aunty Sue and Ray arrived in the early afternoon, and Ray and Baz (I think) put up a little marquee/gazibo thing in the back garden, which was filled with a table of alcohol and snacks! Baz made a trip to our favourite Sainsbury's and picked up the last bits of drink and food we needed! (But got Lucozade instead of Redbull?!?! You can't have jeagerbombs with lucozade, silly man!!!!)

Mum and Aunty Sue continues with the decorations and balloons around the house, and Jonny was being directed on how to cook our traditional, delicious, family meatball and Pasta bake (which would line our stomachs and give us sufficient energy for dancing all night long!).

Whilst all this was going on, I was doing a very hard job: having a day long nap! Perfect! (I thought it was in everyone's best interest to stay out of the way and let everyone get on with what they needed to do! I would have just been a hassle no doubt!)

I woke up to the loud vibrating of my phone... Tabbyy was ringing! She was very very exciting after purchasing a whole new outfit especially for the party! I decided it was about time I got up and did something constructive, so I thought I'd curl my hair...

So I took my GHD's and hair (extensions) downstairs, made myself comfy on the sofa, put Friends on Comedy Central (I still think it is better on E4), and sat curling my hair. I love the horrified look Papa Voce always makes, when I'm doing anything with my hair extensions! It's very amusing!

There was a knock at the door, but it was too early for the Yorkies to arrive, so I left it for someone else to answer! It was actually an AMAZING surprise!!!!

Lovely Janette came into the living room and we had the biggest embrace and when I turned around lovely BeccaLee was standing there, holding the most MAGNIFICENT, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, MAGNIFICENT, birthday cake I'd ever seen in my whole entire life! And it was KATY PERRY themed!!! It was seriously the most wonderful thing I have ever seen in my life.. so much attention to detail! And just like Candyfornia! AND IT WAS ALL EDIBLE!



The Lee Family are incredibly famous amung the PeteyB crowd for their wonderful talent at creating cake masterpieces! These are just a few that have been made previously...




Now, I could be biased, but I do think my Candyfornia Cake is the best one to date! And underneath the Pink Sugary deliciousness, was (it has all been eaten now!) a nutella chocolate cake!! It was so moist and yummy and yummyyum yum!! I can't even begin to tell you just how yummy it was!!! Still to this moment, I am stunned at this stunning birthday cake!

After putting the birthday cake masterpiece in a special place, the lovely Lee's went home, and the Yorkies arrived!! There was lots of girly cuddling and squeeling and excited giggles, and we made our way upstairs to put our faces on and get ourselves ready!! We were very limited on time, and so the whole process was very rushed (it would have been good to have had a bit longer to get ready, but that would have meant compromising precious nap time!!)

BD, Miss PerryBerry and Jenny all went for the LBD (Little Black Dress)...

They all looked super gorgeous, as did Tabby in a stunning Purple dress from New Look, with her new sparkly, glittery gold high heels (which sadly I don't have a photograph of!) ...




I still didn't know what I was going to wear so I just threw on anything (which happened to be the pretty red dress from Arc!).

Then,the family started to arrive... first Mick, Scarlett and Livvy with a sack of very thoughtful, sweet presents, including pegs, towels and bedding (which did make me feel grown up!!).

Aunty Claire (AKA Aunty Lemon Drizzle) and Uncle John arrived shortly after, with my favourite Uncle Jamie!
Uncle Jamie

Uncle John & Aunty Claire


Time flew by as more and more people came to the door, and I was overwhelmed with friends and family and cuddles and presents.

Aunty Claire had made me Lemon Drizzle cake (which is the best Lemon Drizzle cake you will ever, ever eat in your whole entire life, trust me!! That is why she is called Aunty Lemon Drizzle!!)


She had covered the cake in edible gold glitter and had sliced it beautifully! And everyone just loved the cake, again it was just YUM!!!

I knew the Yorkies knew how to party! And they certainly danced all night long!!! Very impressive!! Mama Voce, Aunty Sue, Fairygodmother Emma, my sister Sarie all joined in too and had a boogie for a lot of the night!! There was a lot of dancing to Nikki Minaj, and seeing my mum know all the words to Superbass really made me realise I just have the coolest mum ever!!! I really wish I'd had a video of us all dancing to this (although everyone would probably kill me if I ever posted it!!)




Uncle Jamie also had an award winning moment on the dance floor: he could practically be John Travolta (and he has even met him!) and danced to the whole of the Grease medley, TWICE, with all of the family! I have a very talented (and alcohol intoxicated) fam, that is all I can say!!


Later on in the night, I blew out more candles on my Candyfornia birthday cake (curtesy of the wonderful Janette, BeccaLee and little sis JoJo!!) and this was devoured as quickly as the Lemon Drizzle cake was!!



I then was encouraged to make a very short and embarrassing speech; I don't even remember what I said!!

Everyone started to leave and it started to wind down a bit! I spent the rest of the evening chatting and catching up with friends from school that I hadn't seen in forever!! And then cuddled up to Jonny on the sofa, where I fell asleep for a whole 3 hours, before it was morning!!

The next morning, I got into bed and snuggled with my favourite Yorkies before they left to go home, and then had a cheeky McDonalds with the family!! And me and my sister snuggled under our duvets on the sofa all day watching The Hills and other fabulous programmes.

It was the best night I could have possibly wished for! Everyone I loved and wanted to be there was there (except a special few who couldn't make it, but they were very much thought of!)

No comments:

Post a Comment