Wednesday 4 January 2012

Sales, sales, sales

Because clearly everyone didn't get enough for Christmas, people all over the country are going crazy in the sales!

Next opened at 5am on boxing day and rumour has it people were queueing from 2'o'clock in the morning!! Yes!! On Christmas day, they decided to go and start queueing outside Next! Crazy!! Lots of people also charged into town early the next day, to see what bargains and offers they could get! I'm not really one for getting up early at the best of times, but to fight for some stuff that I didn't really need, surrounded by manic sale shoppers, was something that just didn't appeal to me! Instead I spent my boxing day eating MORE food and relaxing with some family and friends.

The next day however, I did have a little browse on the internet at what the sales had to offer, and did find some brilliant, irresistible deals...

Forever 21


Forever 21 is an American brand, which I discovered once when I was out there. I have visited one store in the UK, which is located in the Westfield Centre in London. There is also one in The Bullring, Birmingham and on Oxford Street, London.


The clothes in this store are not over priced at the best of times, however during this sale period they are cut to very cheap prices as well as many items being a "buy one, get one free" basis. I am a big lover of a bargain find and I found myself spending only £50 (of birthday/christmas money!), and managing to get 9 or 10 items from that! And to make things even better, the delivery was free!

These are some of the items that I purchased:



So definitely follow this link as there are lots of coats, knitwear, dresses, trousers, menswear, children's wear and accessories which are bargains!!!!

Boots
I love love love Boots at Christmas time! Some of the 3 for 2 stuff can be a little impersonal, however there are some great things too! And now, in the sale, it's nearly all half price!! If you can't find anything for yourself, it would be very tactical to buy some half price gifts for upcoming birthdays or even for next Christmas!! (Although that is being super organised!!!)
Soap and Glory

I completely adore the Soap and Glory things; I have their make-up, and was lucky enough to get a big selection of their products for my birthday and Christmas!

Some of their Soap and Glory gift packs are half price!!
The Soap and Glory "You Cube" Gift box is half price at £5! And includes all the necessities: The Righteous Butter body butter, Flake Away, Body Polish, Clean on Me shower gel,  Hand Food hand cream, and a Super Sudsy Puff.

Celia Birtwell
Celia Birtwell is a textile designer, who produces a range of wallpapers and fabrics, housing accessories, clothes and stationary to name but a few. Her style is very bold and feminine, and takes influence from the artist: Picasso. She has designed clothes for High-street fashion store: Topshop, and this year has produced a range of items which have been selling in Boots over the festive season.


All of these items are now half price in Boots!
"Celia Birtwell Photo Frame"

"Celia Birtwell Vanity Case"


I am a very big fan of Birtwell's designs and have found her very own website shop with lots of lovely things on it! (When I find things like this, I wish I was a bazillionaire!!):

http://www.celiabirtwell.com/ 



Happy Sales Shopping, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment