Wednesday 4 January 2012

"Amazing Photos"

I received an email from Muma Voce a few days ago... she often forwards me "hilarious" emails that she says "I just have to read!" Usually I forget about them or don't spend my time reading them, and they stay unread in my hotmail inbox, alongside the other 1,702 emails that I am still yet to read.

This latest email that she had forwarded onto me however, she kept on and on at me to have a look at: "Ellie, these photos are just incredible"....

Sick of being poorly, and having re-watched the whole of Made in Chelsea; season one, I had found myself with little to do... Science and English assignments are not looking too appealing right now; so I thought I'd open the email and see what all the hype was about...

Photograph after photograph that really are quite amazing!! So I thought I'd share a few of my favourites... 
A view of the sunset from inside a wave

Lost Paradise in the Indian Ocean; Isle of Lamu

Bruno Catalano created this statue, which is in France

Office of Selgas Cano in Madrid

Restaurant on a cliff on the east coast of Zanzibar. Depending on the tide the restaurant can be reached both on foot and by boat.

Emerald Lake in the crater of an extinct volcano. Tongariro National Park - NewZealand

All of these photographs show not only great photography, but the amazing things that exist all over the world.   
Why would anyone choose to stay in Peteyb?! It baffles me!e

No comments:

Post a Comment