Sunday 25 March 2012

Hair today, gone tomorrow!

Before I start, I just wanted to acknowledge the wit in my title of this post! It made me laugh a lot!

Anyway, the sunny days keep approaching, which is the most wonderful thing in the world, however as it's becoming vest top and skirt weather, I have definitely realised that hair is a big no no! No longer can I use the excuse of having an extra layer of insulation!

The hippy look is very on trend at the moment but I'm not sure it can be pushed as far as free growing body hair unfortunately!



So, for the first time in a long time I decided to purchase some new razors! Ps. Crikey at the cost of razors these days!!! So, I opted (because I had to...) for a cheaper Boots brand that looked as though they had quality Venus elements! And they were in fact very impressive: my legs were left silky smooth! I finished off by ex-foliating with some Soap and Glory and body creaming it up- feeling smooth and smelling good too (at least for the time being!)

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Smooth-Care-Disposable-Triple-Blade-4_1189179/

No comments:

Post a Comment